- To be the pioneer of developing of a national “CSR Master Plan” to improve the quality of CSR in Sri Lanka.
- To be the apex body of a functional and a dynamic CSR cluster of businesses in Sri Lanka.
- To be the epicenter of building Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) for promoting sustainable development in Sri Lanka.
- CSR Sri Lanka to be the focal point for international CSR collaborations with the Sri Lankan private and public sector for improving business performance.
- To be the leader in professional CSR education and capacity building.
- To be the advocate for transformative CSR to the public and private sectors.