- Technical assistance and consultancies on the company’s sustainability and responsibility
- Training and guidance on CSR 2.0
- Access to the CSR 2.0 international assessment tool
- Access to a pool of resources to enhance skills in sustainability and social responsibility
- Partnerships with international organizations and sustainability experts
- Access to Mahoga platform (http://www.mahoga.csrsrilanka.lk/index.php) for resources and support
- Wide recognition in the corporate sector for commitment towards sustainability and social responsibility
Being the transformative CSR facilitator in the country, CSR Sri Lanka has opened doors to the Sri Lankan corporate sector to engage in a new era of CSR activities. If you are interested in transforming the way you do your CSR into the internationally accredited level, please do join us. Please refer to our contact details to become a member!